10 September 2010

Why am I excited? No particular reason, really. I can't say it's the last day of work for this week and I am looking forward to the weekend. I can't because that's not the case with me. I work almost 7 days a week.

I guess I'm just happy because it means that another week has ended and we're already towards the middle of September. In less than 4 weeks my parents will be home already! Apart from the goodie boxes they'll be bringing, I'm excited for a number of reasons.

1) This is the first time they'll see my brother's son who's almost 4 years old.
2) This is the first time they'll see our new home.
3) This is the first time they'll be living under one roof with their one and only DIL.
4) I'd get to hug and kiss them again!

Oh, happy days!☺

2 thoughts:

Hmmm, 7 days a week? You got me curious there shine. What's your line of work, care to share?

 

Indeed, it's a great feeling to see our love ones again. I know what you're feeling at this time. Specially when you are counting the remaining days.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels