26 September 2010




1. Where are you from? - The Philippines.☺

2. If you could live any place in the world, where would you live? - Europe. It's a toss-up between Paris and Italy.

3. What's your favorite blog? I'll check them out of course! - I have a lot of favorite blogs, blogs I visit on a daily basis. One of them is this: The Certified Pinoy Blogger. It's a blog authored by a fellow Filipino who's working in Singapore. So basically, his blog is about his rants and raves as a Filipino working in a foreign country.

4. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve? - I guess blogs which don't have original content. I've seen blogs where most of the posts are just taken from other websites. I know there's nothing wrong with that, after all to each his own. But if only those people would try to write original content, they'll see that it is easy and better than just copying and pasting content.

5. What's your favorite TV show this season? I need a new show! :) - As much as I want to suggest a show, I know that what's showing in my side of the world isn't shown there.☺ But if there's one show I watch regularly, it would have to be Survivor Philippines Celebrity Showdown.☺

6. What's your favorite 'down' time {nothing computer related}? - Reading, solving word puzzles, baking.

7. Are you a parent? If so, what's your favorite thing to do with your children? - I'm not.☺

8. What about your blog, have you considered changing? - I've already had a blog makeover and I am now using my own domain name so...but there's always room for improvement, right? I guess I'll consider changing something once I see what needs changing.

9. What do you do for a living (if you work outside the home or if you work at home)? - I write for a living.☺

10. What is your favorite song at the moment? What is your favorite song ever? - I have lots of favorite songs but currently, my favorite is Paramore's The Only Exception.

11. What is your favorite niche TV channel to watch? - Don't really have any favorite niche/s.

12. If you could have any career, what would it be and why? - Ever since I was little I've always wanted to write so I never really thought of something else.

13. What is your favorite outfit? - Shirt, shorts/jeans/capris, flipflops/Chucks/slip-ons.

14. If you could tell your teenage self something, what would you say? - Listen to Mom, she knows better.☺

15. What is your favorite recipe? - I cook but I'm not an expert so I don't really have any specialty. LOL! Oh, okay...I cook this very simple pasta dish - canned tuna, spaghetti noodles, tomato sauce and lots and lots of cheese - and every time I cook it, my brother who's not really big on pasta dishes eats more than 2 servings.=p

16. What is the funniest joke you've ever heard? - I've heard lots but can't think of a single one right this very moment.

17. What is your favorite vacation spot and why? - I'm not big on beaches. Locally, I'd rather spend my vacation in the coolest city (literally, climate-wise) here in the Philippines, Baguio City.

18. What are you most excited about with fall here? - I could only wish for an additional season here in the Philippines...

19. Did you envision yourself to be where you are today ten years ago? If not, what did you envision? - Honestly, no. 10 years ago, I was in a relationship which I thought was IT. So during that time, when I looked 10 years into the future, I envisioned myself as being happily married with kids and probably working at the same time.

20. If money were no object, what would your dream house look like? -


21. What is your all-time favorite Disney movie? - Oh my...okay, I'd go for Cinderella and Snow White.

22. What blog do you think isn't getting enough notice? - Hmmm. Excellent question. Join me in my quest to look for one.

4 thoughts:

Excellent answers....and I think your ambition AND your life's work is outstanding and so worthy. If if weren't for writers the world would be a very boring place. And I love Snow White also, but I didn't pick either one you chose.

My Sunday Stealing Link Hope to see you stop by for a visit.

 

Wow- that house is crazy!
I'd be so paranoid in that.

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/hey-folks-lets-enable-our-money-tree-a-bit-more/

Join us for Monday Mayhem!

 

same here, I also watch Survivor Phil, the only local show besides the news that I watch, coz I love reality adventure shows,but not like the Kardashians type of shows. :)

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels