04 September 2010




1. Do you feel that you are essentially the same person that your were ten years ago? - Yes, although there has been some changes. For the better, I hope.

2. Is there something that you have to give all or nothing to? - Maybe I did and maybe I have. But one thing's for sure, it wasn't worth it so I am more careful now.

3. Have you ever gambled? What have you bet on and for how much? - Never.

4. Can you sleep anywhere or does it have to be in a bed? - My bed. If it's a bed other than mine, it would take ages before I fall asleep.

5. Tell us about the most disastrous or embarrassing first impression you've ever made on someone. - I haven't left a disastrous first impression. But if there's one thing almost everybody I've met so far can say about their first impression of me, it's that I look like a snob.

6. Do you have a memorable "ripped clothing" moment in your life? No? How about in someone else's? - Oh yeah. It was more of a ripped zipper. Yeah, I had this pair of pants and the zipper just got ripped off. I don't know why, poor stitching I guess.

7. What's changed on your blog since its inception? ...a redo? ...a change of pace? ...or is it about the same? - All of the above. LOL!

8. If you could travel back in time and whisper something to yourself ten years ago, what would it be? - Never fall for a man from your past especially if the name starts with A!

9. Okay, let's have it! What's the craziest, most impulsive thing you've ever done? - Answering this meme? Just kidding! I can't think of anything, in all honesty. I am that boring.

3 thoughts:

I'm the same way about my bed.

Have a great Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/do-you-google-alert-yourself/

 

It's funny how you have a jinx with a men who have the name with the letter "A" and mine is a jinx with men who are named, Michael and are Gemini's.
; ) Have a great Saturday

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels