11 September 2010

If there are two things which I can say are missing from my life right now, they would have to be 1) a boyfriend; 2) the motivation to lose weight. Hahaha! Seriously, eversince I can remember, I’ve always been on the “healthy” side. However, I was able to manage my weight before. But lately, it seems that no matter how hard I try, I can’t shake those extra bulges off. Don’t get me wrong, though. I am single and not even committed not because of my weight. I’ve actually just gotten out of a doomed relationship. I don’t really have any qualms about my weight. It’s just that I know that as I get older, it would be hard for me to live a healthy life if I weigh more than I’m supposed to. So I want to lose weight for myself and not because I want to hook up with a guy anytime soon.

Besides, a lean and sexy body is not enough guarantee for a man and a woman to find the loves of their lives. I know that there are fit and sexy singles out there who are also wishing to find their one true love otherwise, those fitness singles websites wouldn’t have been launched. A fitness singles website is a great place for fit and sexy singles to connect with single men and women who share the same interests as them. So if you are single, fit and sexy but currently unattached, you might want to try the site out and see if it works for you.

Now I wonder when healthy singles website will be launched.

2 thoughts:

hmmmm it's alright sis, az in :) ako nga 4 years ako single, single na, mother pa :D saan ka dun :D ehehe

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels