22 September 2010

“The best things in life are FREE.” I think that adage still holds true today especially now that the effects of the economic crunch is felt all over the world. I, for one, love freebies and as long as I can take advantage of such, I would. It doesn’t matter if the freebies are given away in groceries, supermarkets or online; partaking of free stuff just feels fulfilling and I’m sure a lot of you out there would agree with me on that.

Nowadays, it pays to be very vigilant and always be on the lookout for things which can save us a whole lot of money. One recent discovery I made is the Free SMS services from net2mobiles.com. The service is perfect for me because it allows me to save on cell phone credits. My sister, BIL and nieces live in the USA and I must admit that sending them text messages can be quite expensive. I can talk to them through IM but during those times when they’re not at home, I can only communicate with them using SMS so you can only imagine how helpful this innovation is for me. The best part is that I can send the messages to their cell phones using my Internet connection!

I’m still trying to study the site but I saw that I need toregister first in order to take advantage of their free SMS services. So I’m going to get back to reading the fine print and register as soon as possible.

1 thoughts:

hi there, well its good that still there's free in this world heheh .. maybe i will catch that site also, thanks for sharing =)

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels