23 September 2010

In less than 2 weeks, my parents will be arriving already. Last week, I started arranging my room because that’s where they will be sleeping while their would-be room is being constructed. Yes, my parents and I will be roomies. My room isn’t too big and neither is it too small. However, I am pretty sure I would need to make room for a desk for my dad that’s why it took me quite some time to finish re-arranging the furniture in my room.

My dad loves to read and he’ll also be setting up a satellite office for his travel agency, thus the need for a desk. He told me he’ll look for that his first order of business as soon as they’ve settled here is to go over some office furniture desks in the hopes of finding one that’s perfect for him. I plan to go with him when he starts hunting for a desk because I just might use the desk from time to time as well so it has to get my stamp of approval.

I’m hoping we can find one that’s affordable but made of good quality materials. Perhaps something that looks like this:



0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels