20 September 2010

I can't believe it's Monday again! I guess the weekend flew by so fast because I was busy cleaning my room. Yep, I cleaned my room and after 4 days, it's all spic and span.☺ It's not too big but I had to gradually clean it because I didn't want to aggravate my allergies. So there.

Anyway, my share for today's Music Monday is an original Filipino music. The singer is also the songwriter (this guy Nyoy Volante is actually one of my favorite local singer/songwriter because he writes beautiful music). He actually wrote this song for his (ex)girlfriend who's also a singer. They've broken up since and he made a cover of the song he wrote for her and I have to say that I like his version better.☺ This song happens to be one of my favorite songs. Why? Listen and you'll find out why.☺ Enjoy everyone!





Someday you’re gonna realize
One day you’ll see this through my eyes
By then I won’t even be there
I’ll be happy somewhere
Even if I cared

I know you don’t really see my worth
You think you’re the last girl on earth
Well I’ve got news for you
I know I’m not that strong
But it won’t take long
Won’t take long

‘Coz someday someone’s gonna love me
The way I wanted you to need me
Someday someone’s gonna take your place
One day I’ll forget about you
You’ll see I won’t even miss you
Someday, someday

Right now I know you can tell
I’m down and I’m not doing well
But one day these tears they will all run dry
I won’t have to cry sweet goodbye

'Coz someday someone’s gonna love me
The way I wanted you to need me
Someday someone’s gonna take your place
oohh.. One day I’ll forget about you
You’ll see I won’t even miss you
someday i know someone’s gonna be there

Someday someone’s gonna love me
The way I wanted you to need me
Someday someone’s gonna take your place
One day I’ll forget about you
You’ll see I won’t even miss you
Someday, someday..


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

4 thoughts:

I'm not really a fan of Nyoy but I have to admit that his voice is really good. :)

 

I loved this song too! I know Nyoy has every right to sing it since he wrote it, and also because singers do song covers all the time, pero I'd hate to be Nina in this situation. They didn't part in good terms diba, and this song was a big hit of hers. Hit din for Nyoy. Maiinis siguro if I was her. Pero you gotta give it up for Nyoy, ganda din ng version nya. :)

 

both are beautiful versions but nyoy's version is indeed a better version. i was hoping they would get back together and make great music again. happy MM!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels