11 September 2010



Saturday 9: Tell Her No

1. When was the last time that you had to tell someone that you loved, that the answer was no? - 6 months ago.

2. When was the last time you visited a hospital? - Almost 4 years ago, when my SIL gave birth to my nephew.

3. If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it? - Food & blogging. I'd name it The Toast Club. Why? It was the first thing that came to mind.

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? - Oh yes!☺ It was SO satisfying to punch and slap a man.

5. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? - Eyes.

6. What really turns you on? - A great personality and a wonderful sense of humor.

7. What was your biggest mistake? - My past relationship.

8. Tell us something totally random about yourself. - I'm scared of cats.

9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? - I can't remember. LOL!

6 thoughts:

Food and blogging- the story of my life...

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/snookie-and-dorfman/

 

I'm not cared of cats, but I'm not a fan of them. Except for wild big cats. But that's usually on TV. Great job - Enjoy your Saturday...

 

ako marami nagsabi may kamukha akong artista:D pero parang sana di nalang ahahaha

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels