24 September 2010

Nah, I'm not one. I wouldn't even dream of being a somnambulist. I wouldn't want to end up like one of those characters from Shakespeare's Hamlet. LOL!

However, this particular day, I feel as though I am one. It's like I am going through the notions of this day while at a dreamlike state. I've drank mugs and mugs of coffee but I still feel as though I'm just being swept away by the wind. This feels weird because as far as I remember, I was able to get enough sleep last night.

I woke up feeling incapacitated to work. I even told Kaye earlier today that I will take a walk just to wake my system up (actually, I told her I'll stroll along with her: she in Baguio, me in Paranaque. LOL!). I did but the walk wasn't enough to fire me up. So yeah, I officially feel like a somnambulist now.

I just hope all the coffee I drank today won't take effect later when I am ready to literally doze off to dreamland.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels