27 September 2010

I am not such a big fan of Miley Cuyrus. Okay, let me rephrase that. I am not a fan of her. However, I must admit that she does have beautiful songs like this one and The Climb.

This particular song was from her 2009 album but was included in the soundtrack of The Last Song. I saw the movie a week ago and I really liked it and when I heard this song playing during the end credits, I instantly fell in love with it.☺



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

3 thoughts:

i loved the movie. i can't remember na nga lang ang mga songs sa soundtrack but this one is nice. :)

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels