06 September 2010

What can I say? I so love this song. I'm wishing, hoping and praying that I soon find the person I can consider THE ONLY EXCEPTION.☺ Enjoy and happy Music Monday to all of you!




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

4 thoughts:

Coming from Music Monday! I LOVE Paramore! My sister saw her in concert way before she was popular. She got her sneakers signed by her. She kept raving about how awesome they were in concert. Her sneakers are now in a case for safe keeping. I wouldn't want to crack open that case...stinky!
Anyways, have a great Monday

 

I love Paramore - hate when embedding gets disabled though. Labels should want their artists' videos (and songs) played in as many places as possible.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels