05 September 2010




Cheers to all of us thieves!

41. What are your plans for this weekend? - Quite frankly, I never make "big" plans for the weekend. That's because I work even on weekends. Heck, sometimes I "plan" to just take it easy on weekends but even that doesn't push through.

42. Do you think someone might be thinking poorly about you? Why might that be? - Oh yeah. I think that's something some people always do. Why? Because they can't find anything better to do. They're too blind to see how awful their characters are so they focus on other people instead.

42. What features don't you have that you would like on your cell? - Hmmm. I can't think of any. My phone has a music player, it has wi-fi connectivity, it has both the regular and a QWERTY keypad. It's not touch-screen though but I'm cool with that.

43. How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed? - One - just me! Hahaha! I made sure my bed is just comfortable enough for me and me alone.

44. What are you hoping happens by the end of 2010? - That out of the country trip I have been hoping for for so long.

45. What was the last video you watched on YouTube? - Michael Jackson's She's Out of My Life. It was my entry for Music Monday.

46. Would you ever agree to an open relationship with someone? - Never! Might as well commit suicide!

47. Is there something that you could never give up? - Yes. My faith, my belief.

48. Would you, (or did you) prefer a small, intimate wedding reception, or a big-scale, over-the-top reception? - I have always wanted to have an intimate wedding with just a few close friends and both of our families around. I just don't know when that would happen.☺

49. What’s bothering you right now? - I have the colds and it's annoying me.

50. Do you hate anyone? - Hate is too strong a word. For me, it connotes thinking ill thoughts about someone else. I don't hate, I just get mad. Who am I mad with? Someone whose name starts with A.

51. What were you doing at 12 am last night? - Watching TV and twittering.

52. Was this summer a good one? How warm was it where you live? - Summer in the Philippines was scorching! Literally scorching.

52. Is the last person you kissed before your current situation mad at you? - Nah. He knows what he did to me and he knows he doesn't have any right to get mad at me.

53. Can a man and woman be friends without having feelings for each other? - I think so.

54. Do you think long distance relationships work? If you’ve had one, tell us about it. - Hah! I used to believe so. What's funny was, when we were apart, things worked out well between us. But when he finally came home and decided to stay for good, that's when he showed what stuff he was made of. Oh, but then, I'd like to think that it was the man who did the relationship in. I bet if I had the LDR with another man, things would've turned out differently.

55. Do you know why it’s called “Random Boredom“? - Not really. I guess it's because one gets bored for no apparent reason? Do you know why?

56. Do you thing that it’s always the man’s responsibility to initiate sex? - No. That is so sexist! Women can do what men are so used to doing.

57. Have you ever made love while you were in the same room with another couple? - No. Never. Won't happen.

58. Tell us the best thing about your current or most recent S/O. - Oh my. Would you believe I sat around thinking of something to answer but didn't come up with any? Is that bad? I sound bitter. Geez. Let me see...oh, okay. He could be the sweetest man when he needed to be.

59. Tell us the worst thing about your current or most recent S/O. - Oh man. I could go on and on but then you people might think I'm just being bitter because the relationship didn't work out. One thing I can say, I realized that he was such a compulsive liar who wasn't man enough to own up to his mistakes.

60. Would you write one question in today’s comments so that we could have our followers allow us to steal their questions? We’ll need at least 15. - I would if the comments have not reached 15 yet.

7 thoughts:

dito ang akin sis : http://farmgirlblogger.blogspot.com/2010/09/sunday-stealingthe-majorly-personal.html

hmmmm ganun ba un? tsaka mu lang nakilala ang tunay na kulay nung di na LDR ang relasyon nyo? sad namn :(

 

I'm with ya on taking it easy.


Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/i-want-to-say-thank-you-to-kelloggs/

 

59 : He is like a monet. From far away he is amazing but upclose you can see the cracks.

 

I had the IDENTICAL long distance relationship. You are SO right! Enjoy your day...

 

ako i am hoping and praying that my LDR relationship with my current bf would really last :)

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels