12 September 2010




Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. :::sniff, sniff::: Is the dog in the house? - No. It's not even allowed anywhere near the house. LOL!

2. What is the best piece of advice you've ever received? - Always try to look for the good traits of others to talk about. If you can't find anything, just shut your mouth and don't speak at all.

3. What's the worst experience you've ever had involving alcohol? - None.☺

4. What's the worst thing you've ever done to another person? - I guess not sticking to a promise of love.

5. Who do you think started the concept of memes? - Uhm, Bud?

6. Give a song title or line that describes how you are feeling right now. - ♫ I've got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night! ♫

7. What's your favorite search engine? Yahoo!, Google, Ask, Bing? or something else? - Google and Yahoo.

8. If Paul is the Cute One and John is the Smart One and George is the Quiet One and Ringo is the Funny One, which Beatle are you? - John.☺

9. The democratic government decides that, not only do we have to share our money with people who choose not to work, we also have to share our children with those who do not want to ruin their bodies with being pregnant. Which child do you give up? - Thank God I don't have a child!

10. When should you procrastinate - now or later? - Later. ;-)

11. What is your favorite fast food? - Geez. Yellow Cab.

12. What was your favourite game as a child? - I had a boring childhood as far as games went. I wasn't allowed to play outside by my grannie. LOL!

13. Why terrible twos have to be terrible? - If they weren't terrible then they wouldn't be called "terrible twos" now, would they?

14. Describe your favorite family member. - Awww. She's funny and smart (I think). Who? Me!

15. What does your favorite breakfast consist of? - Coffee.☺

16. What food is better the day after it was made? - That would have to be Adobo.☺

17. What was your last big purchase? - It wasn't so expensive. It was just a cell phone.

18. When was the last time you kissed someone and really enjoyed it? - Just a few minutes ago...my nephew. LOL!

19. Why are there memes? - So we'll have something to post in our blogs at least once, twice, three times a week?

20. Described yourself using two words that rhyme. (i.e. fuddy-duddy) - Bubbly, chubby. (do they even rhyme?!)

21. If you were given the option of a "do-over" in life .. would you take it? - Hmmm. Probably. But only to undo what must be undone.  

22. What movie makes (or has made) you cry? What touched you about it? - Oh my. I have a long list.

23. What is one big mistake that you did in your life? And what did you do to make it right? - Mistake with a guy. I left him.

24. When Life Gives You Lemons, What Do You Do With Them? - Bring out the tequila, baby!

25. How different are you in real life as compared to the online identity you have created for yourself? - No difference at all. Oh, in real life, people always have a hard time reaching out to me because they think I'm a snob.

26. Do you know what your parents would have named you if you had been born the opposite sex? - No. I hope they'd have chosen Michael. LOL!

5 thoughts:

#23....it's always good to have fixed the error like that one, yes?


Here's my Stealing Hope you can stop by to visit with me if time allows!!

 

whew, mas adik ako sa KFC kasi baago lang nagkaroon ng yellow cab sa CDo :)

mine is up in my http://farmgirlblogger.blogspot.com

 

i also have a long list of movies that made me cry pero yung lately lang na napanood ko ang aking pinost :)

 

Too funny. Everyone says Bud invented the meme.


Have a great rest of your weekend.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/when-life-gives-you-lemons-what-do-you-do-with-them/
Monday Mayhem is back!

 

"Bring out the tequila" was PERFECT! And of course I invented the meme... ;)

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels