30 October 2009



1. It was a dark and stormy night, so I snuggled in my comfy flannel blanket so I can sleep.

2. My friend's arms are in casts, so I offered to take the books myself.

3. Rushing out, I stumbled and tripped on my nephew's Thomas the Tank Engine toy train.

4. Everything was quiet and peaceful this Friday evening...but wait!...I think I heard a howl!

5. Shhhh... my 2-year old nephew is sleeping.

6. I am famished so give me something good to eat!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating pizza and chicken, tomorrow my plans include staying at home and blog hopping the whole day and Sunday, I want to relax, sleep, eat and watch a movie!

For more Friday Fill-ins, please visit Friday Fill-Ins and read the comments.☺

7 thoughts:

I enjoyed your list. I have someone at my house who loves Thomas too.

 

Welcome to Friday Fill-Ins, it's fun :). Have a great weekend and be careful of toys.
Here are my fill-ins

 

Like #1. I love my flannel blanket.
Have a great weekend.

 

Wonderful meme. They are so engrossing and entertaining. Shows how you react to any given situation. Kung baga, candid answers. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

 

What a wonderful meme. Shows your candid answers to different situations. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels