14 October 2009

I was surprised to receive an e-mail from PayPal earlier today notifying me that CloudCrowd has paid me once again, for the 3rd time. Surprised because I haven't done any tasks there for the past couple of days.

When I checked my CloudCrowd account, I realized that the payment was actually 10% of what people who signed up for a CloudCrowd account under me earned. I actually earned 3 levels deep.

I've gotten plenty of good feedback from other people about CloudCrowd and although there are days when there aren't any tasks available, I still believe that it is a great income-generator. I guess tasks are limited because CloudCrowd is still in beta phase.

Anyway, here's proof of what I earned from my CloudCrowd "crowd".






Photobucket

1 thoughts:

hehe. multitasking ha? i saw your tabs and windows - farmville, mylot, and Paint. LOL

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels