13 October 2009

I finally received my first ever Trekpay payout. I'm a lazy clicker and I seldom visit my account  so it took a while before I accumulated enough to be able to request a payout. Anyway, the one good thing about Trekpay is that there are lots of clickable ads everyday so even if one doesn't log in to his/her account, the chance of earning is still high.

Thought I'd post the payment proof here just in case there are some out there who are still having doubts about Trekpay.


Photobucket

3 thoughts:

wohooo...congrats!

btw, thanks for voting....anak pala yon ng friend ko.....salamat ulit sa support.

 

I also received my first payment last November 2009, And I am just halfway now in filling my second payment, nagless n mga adds nila

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels