27 October 2009

On the 6th of November, my boyfriend and I will be celebrating our 2nd year as a couple. I'm so proud of the fact that we lasted this long, to think that half of those 2 years were spent apart (long-distance).

I guess we're sort of excited since this will be the first time we're celebrating our anniversary together. The 1st time, he was in a foreign country and I was here in the Philippines and all I did that day was cry out of sadness. That said, we decided to celebrate ahead of time. Weird, right? Well, that's how excited we are. LOL!

Anyway, we decided to have lunch at Conti's in BF Homes, Parañaque. It's one of our favorite restaurants, incidentally. It's a wonderful pastry shop-cum-restaurant in one, although ironically, we didn't eat dessert there today (we, err, I, since he's not a coffee drinker, decided to have coffee at the Starbucks just across the street from Conti's).

Since it took him some time to get to Conti's, although he lives within the are, I decided to order Shrimp Croquettes (Php 125.00) as appetizer (mine alone - he's allergic to seafood). When he got there, we ordered our lunch- I had Baked Salmon with Paella Rice (Php 295.00), which happens to be one of their house specialties and he had American Grilled Ribs with Mashed Potatoes (Php 250.00)- both of which had sidings (buttered vegetables). Affordable prices, I must say. For such a hearty lunch, we only paid less than Php 800.00.

I'm still quite full from the lunch.☺


This is the actual place where we had our lunch although the picture's from The Manila City Guide's website. 


My Shrimp Croquettes. ☺


His American Grilled Ribs (for some reason, he asked for the mashed potatoes to be served on a separate platter) .☺


My Baked Salmon with Paella Rice.☺


3 thoughts:

Congratulations on two years together. Taking pictures of what you eat reminds me of a former co-worker who did the same. Kind of like a running diary of those dishes you loved.

 

wahahah. kakagutom ang pictures.
Congratulations sa inyo ni BF mo. I admire people who can last a LDR

by the way check a new PTC site. http://racketonline.blogspot.com/2009/10/yic-clixcom-added-to-active-list.html

sorry off topic yun, may database error ang chat box mo

 

hi sis! advance happy anniversary!
can just imagine how lonely both of you were during your first anniversary. i missed bf terribly while he was working there. buti na lang uso na ang emai, chat at roaming, it made the distance a little bit bearable.

bf is getting better everyday, will make a post about it tom.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels