02 October 2009

I've been sitting here thinking of something, anything I can blog about but words and ideas escape me. Foremost reason for that is because I'm worried and concerned over the weather situation here in the Philippines.

As you all know, we've just been hit by a furious typhoon last Saturday, 26th September. That typhoon poured 1 month's amount of rain in just 6 hours, I think. Almost 300 people perished, almost 600,000 families were affected and the damages have been estimated close to Php 5 billion.

But now, another typhoon has entered Philippine's area of responsibility and it's already starting to rain in the northernmost part of Luzon. Around noon today, the news flash already reported a landslide in one of the provinces in Northern Luzon and I'm deeply worried because my father's part of the family is from there.

I just hope and pray that our country may be able to weather this typhoon literally and figuratively. We don't need more flooded areas, lost lives and lost livelihood.=(

Photobucket

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels