10 October 2009

While doing my usual routine of blog walking yesterday afternoon, I decided to compose something to post here as well as in my other blog. To my surprise, when I clicked on "new post" the whole page looked different. Not good-different but weird-different. I couldn't even write a single word decently because after I hit the space bar, the field goes blank!

I panicked and thought maybe it was because I had too many tabs open - I was dropping my Entrecards and Adgitizing as well as working on some other online programs. But then I realized, I do all those every single day. So why the heck is everything losing its marbles?

I turned off my desktop without solving the 'problem'. I log back in to my Blogger account today and tried again. Still the same darn thing! I almost gave up. It didn't even occur to me to submit a ticket to Blogger. What I did instead was switch browsers. I've been using Firefox for the past couple of months but I decided to use IE this time, specifically for this post. Guess what? It worked! So I'm assuming that maybe it was something amiss between Firefox and Blogger which prevented me from posting yesterday. I'm no detective but if my assumption is correct, well then, I panicked yesterday for NO REASON at all!

Photobucket

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels