18 October 2009



I am SO touched. My first ever tag (LOL!) and may i say that this is also a getting-to-know-you award of some sort. This was passed on to me by one very precious mom-blogger, Redamethyst of Simple Pero Rock. Thanks Red for thinking that getting to know me better is worth your time. :)

Anyway, this special award involves sharing five things you [I] love to do & passing it to 5 friends, or in my case, since I'm quite new to the world of blogging, 5 potential friends. :) Here goes:

5 Things I Love:

* The color purple - anything in the shade of purple: shoes, bags, clothes, ANYTHING!...heck, I even have a purple teddy bear!

* Books! I love reading books from Nora Roberts to Sophie Kinsella to Robert Ludlum to Dan Brown. In fact, aside from those I buy from local bookstores, I also bug my dad, who lives in the USA, to buy me some and I'm so excited because he told me he just bought me 20 new books! Yay!

* Writing. Give me a blank sheet of paper (or hook me up to the internet) and I'd find a way to come up with something to write. I just love writing. It's something I never quite outgrew, thank God! I write when I'm happy, in love, frustrated, broken hearted, sad and ecstatic. It's my therapy. :)

* Chocolates! Another stuff which I never outgrew. In fact, as I'm writing this post, I'm munching on some Hershey's Kisses. =D

* My family, especially my babies, well not my own but my siblings'. I have 2 nieces who live in the USA, Ysha who's 20 and Aprille who is 13, not quite babies anymore but I took care of them when they were still babies so they'll always be my babies and a 2 year old baby boy named Keoni, the same one who lights up my days and nights. :)

Oh no! I just blabbered, didn't I? So sorry. I get carried away most of the time. Anyway, I'm passing this on to 5 blogger "friends" whom I want to get to know better. :)

My namesake Bambie Dear of Fab Momma
Clarissa of Kizuna
Kaye of WAHMaholic
Pehpot of Make or Break
Elai of Elai's Haven


Photobucket

7 thoughts:

hi bambie! thank you for this! actually, i already have an award like this

you love sophie kinsella too? ako rin! she's a riot no? actually, i've read all her books several times na. hihi..

i followed you na rin pala, while i'm here. will add both your blogs on my blogroll later at randomwahmthoughts :)

 

Wow bookworm ka pala, nagbabasa ka ba ng pocket books, dami ko kasi dito hehehe.. Anyhow, got here from Bambie's page hehehe (pareho kayo Bambie). I followed your blog na din para mapadalas ako dito..

By the way, I am trying to generate some support for our daughter. I entered her into a Smile Contest, so if you could please vote for her (just once), the contest runs until October 31st. Your vote would be so much appreciated.

To cast your vote, please go to this link. Please look for Jillian Rylie Cottrill.

Thank you very much for your help!

 

hello! congrats on your award! and thanks for the tag... will surely grab it later.. ;) enjoy your week!

 

hello bambie! pareho lang tayo sa blogging world. hehehe. kaya tulungan din tayo to get to know each other. Oh I love chocolates also! nagutom tuloy ako. and our username says it that we love the color we choose. hehehe. purple for you red for me. it's nice getting to know you more. see you around. mwaah!

 

wow thanks girl.. first award ko yata to ng fab blog ko. This is a nice tag.. post it soon..

Know what, love ko din si Sophie Kinsella, shopaholic series pa lang nabasa ko. Pero na-hook talaga ako sa novel nya na yun.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels