23 October 2009

I'm beaming with happiness upon receiving this award from Redamethyst. Thank you so much, Red, for honoring me with this one.☺



Now to accept this award here are the rules: Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

So I'm now passing on this award to 15 other lovely people. I'm telling you guys, these blogs are lovely indeed and worth visiting.☺



12 thoughts:

@ kaye: thanks kaye!

yup. had to settle for pink although i'm looking pa for a purple one.

 

aww. thank you!! i will definitely put this up in my blog as soon as i can. :)

 

Hi bambie! tamang tama ang comment mo, SUNDAY is my tags and awards day.. i will grab this one and post it on sunday, may iba pa ba? sensya na ha, sobrang kalimot girl ako hehe

 

Thanks for this award sis, I'm done with this award but I'll add your link there.

Happy weekend!

 

hehehe. yung bf ko rin, when i saw his lab results, his potassium level his slightly below normal. i'll visit him tomorrow because he has not yet fully recovered, will bring him bananas as pasalubong. lol.

thanks sis! for the award, will post it later.

 

wow! dami ko na naman blog award. thanks ha. uu nga eh, sana mapost ko to. dami ko nang pending tags at awards. hihi! thanks for remembering me. ^^

 

Hi Bambie. Thanks for the award. I will be reposting it on tuesday... :) Thanks again. :)

 

hi! thanks for the award ulit ha. heheh. hanap pa ako 15 other blogs beofre I post it.
by the way, database error ang shoutbox mo. don't know why.
don't forget to click my adgitize ad when you see it in other blog. thanks

 

wow I'm here pala on your list! thanks so much :) I really appreciate this kahit na I've received this award already.

and you really deserve this blog award!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels