10 October 2009

Oh no! I finally found another way to enjoy Facebook even more! This time, it's not just because of all the games I play there like FarmVille, Sorority Life, Farm Town, Mafia Wars, Cafe World, Restaurant City and Roller Coaster Kingdom. This new way is something which lets me earn as well.

Yup, you guys read it right. Earning from Facebook is what I'm talking about. Well, yesterday, as I was clicking away ads over at
Trekpay, there was one ad there for CloudCrowd. The overview of the site was somewhat like that of Microworkers so I clicked on it and to my surprise, I was redirected to Facebook! I thought it was a mistake but when I checked, I found out that CloudCrowd was a Facebook application indeed.

With CloudCrowd, you can review websites, rewrite badly written articles and grade written text. Since I only started today, I'm still feeling my way through. But so far, I've graded two sites worth $0.05 each so I know have $0.10 in my CloudCrowd account. Small, but every cent counts.

CloudCrowd pays through PayPal so that's another plus factor. If you guys have a Facebook account and want to check it out, you can click right here.


Photobucket

1 thoughts:

i love visiting your site, i always learn about new sites i can visit that will make me earn extra online. thanks for sharing this info.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels