04 October 2009



My Vote for the 2009 Bloggers' Choice Award (National)

I vote for A Woman Remembers
Bloggers' Choice Award
2009 Philippine Blog Awards

Thanks to my regular dose of blog walking, I learned that one of the blogs I regularly visit is one of the nominees for the 2009 Bloggers' Choice Special Awards.

I'm sure you also know her. She's none other than Czaroma of A Woman Remembers. If you do visit her blog, you'll know why she's a rightful nominee.

Anyway, I encourage other bloggers, specifically my Filipino blogger friends (yes, I consider all bloggers I visit everyday my friends) to vote for A Woman Remembers. How can we show our love for Czaroma? Well, we can post in our respective blogs an entry similar to the one I posted at the start of this blog entry.

After creating the post, all you need to do is fill up and submit the voter's entry form found here: 2009 Bloggers' Choice Special Awards. Deadline for the votes (national) is on 7th October at 10:30 PM.

Let us all support our dear blogger friend, Czaroma.


Photobucket

1 thoughts:

thanks so much for the support! I really appreciate this!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels