22 October 2009

Last week, my boyfriend suddenly went MIA for 1 night. I was worried sick and at the same time furious with him because he didn't call as promised. I sent him tons of angry text messages, the last of which I told him to just remain MIA if that's what makes him happy.

Pretty childish of me, right? I know, I know. Well, that's one of my looniesisms (obviously, I made this word up). Anyway, early the following day, he called me up. I rejected his call a couple of times but he was so persistent so I took his call. I ranted and ranted and when I was finished he told me why he went MIA. Turns out he was rushed to the hospital because he suddenly felt numb all over. Doctor said he was low on potassium and if his parents weren't quick to respond, well, you get the picture. Oh, I was so mad at myself when I learned that. There I was, thinking unimaginable things while my honey was on the verge of...ooh!

Well, since then he has been to the hospital 2 more times because he's taking in potassium intravenously. The doctor told him he has to take potassium in 3 times a week for 2 months in order for his potassium level to go back to normal. A friend told me that a drop in potassium can be very deadly as it can cause an abrupt halt to a person's heartbeat. I wouldn't want that to happen. Tomorrow, he's scheduled for another potassium-intake session. This early, he's told me that he might not be able to text or call me because of that. So I'm being a very understanding and good girlfriend now. Or so I hope. LOL!

2 thoughts:

just pray for him. and trust him :P :P
by the way got an award for you at
http://redamethyst.blogspot.com

 

the same thing happened to me last Monday night, i was already mad at my boyfriend because he did not call me up the whole day and it turned out he was in the hospital. buti na lang your boyfriend was rushed to the hospital and was given the medication he needed immedietely. well i wish you and your boyfriend good health. and nice pink layout!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels