16 October 2009

ConversationsWithMoms:Every day Conversations with a Mom Blog


Oh! I am so annoyed with my boyfriend right now. See yesterday, I had no idea I was going out to get the groceries. I woke up knowing full well I was going to spend the whole day in front of the computer but then my sis-in-law told me we were going out. So off we went to the grocery. While there, we decided to eat at a Japanese restaurant and much to my surprise, I saw an old boyfriend of mine. We didn't speak to each other, much less smiled at each other but still I thought I'd better tell my boyfriend about it. So I did. Guess what? He won't leave me alone about the whole thing! He's been bugging me and purposely annoying me that I "felt" something when I saw the EX. Oooh! All day today he kept on bugging me about it and it only added up to my frustration yesterday because my day didn't go as planned. I am just so angry right now, that when he called as I'm writing this, I rejected his call.

Sorry for ranting. But this is Friday Frustrations so I guess I can do it, right?

Photobucket

4 thoughts:

I'm back. I just read your comment on my blog and of course you can participate. Its my pleasure. There are no rules to who can. Thanks again for joining.

 

hi! i hope you and your boyfriend are okay already and that you'll have a pleasant weekend.

 

@ maria: yep, he did feel bad about it and actually apologized. :)

@ joy: yep, we're fine now. he apologized, thank God. =D

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels