11 October 2009


It was just yesterday that I posted about a new discovery of mine, CloudCrowd. I did about 10 tasks yesterday, just to try it out, and all got approved. Before I logged out of CloudCrowd and Facebook, I saw that I had $2.25 under the pending payments column.

Today, when I checked my inbox, I found a notice from PayPal telling me that CloudCrowd has just paid me $2.25! Yes, they were true to their word - they do pay within one day upon completion of task/s.

You guys might want to try CloudCrowd out. There's no limit to how many tasks you can finish in a given day and I think the cheapest amount per task is $0.04, which is still more thatn what some PTCs pay per click.

Photobucket

5 thoughts:

Hi, Bamie!

How lovely of you to drop by my site! You also have a nice one here. Will follow your blog now. :-)

Are you sure ClodCrowd works? I'm very interested! Thanks for posting this insighful entry.

Cheers!

 

yup totoo sya. meron na rin ako $0.04 salamat sayo hehehe.
kanina lang ako nagregister tapos ilang oras lang may bayad na agad

 

@ shaine: try it. it's worth it.

@ ranran: i've received 2 payments na. $2+ in 2 days. more than what i earn in other sites. you should try it. :)

@ red: ok sya diba? thanks for trying it. :)

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels