07 October 2009

I'm so happy that one of my favorite sites in the whole wide web, myLot is now a part of IM Reportcard. That is, it is now up for review.http://www.emocutez.com

What's even more exciting is the fact that I was the very first one to comment on it. Tee-hee-hee!http://www.emocutez.com I've been waiting for myLot to be included in the roster of reviewable sites over at IMRC and when I saw that it was, I told myself it's about time I give something back to myLot by reviewing it appropriately.

Oh well, I'm blabbering. Pardon me. This is just me when I can't contain my happiness. http://www.emocutez.com Anyway, you can view my myLot here: myLot User Profile

Photobucket

3 thoughts:

Hello Bambie..Thank you for the visit and comment on my page regarding IN-N-OUt..I just love it and good to know your parents love it too


www.vicyjeff.com

 

Hi Bambie! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I read from your profile that you're from LP, my in laws are in Philamlife Vill. Ako naman, I'm from QC. :) Lapit lang no. :)

I'm grabbing your button, hope you don't mind. :) Happy rainy Thursday!

 

hay naku nakakainis nga e. alam mo ba super prepared na ang review ko for IMRC nung myLot tapos the day na naging up sya for review tinanghali ako ng gising. ayun pagtingin ko closed for discussion na. waaaahhh!! saklap db??

hehe. anyways, oo nga i saw you were the first to comment. gratz! i give you a thumbs up there whenever i see you make a review, just so you know. hee hee.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels