06 October 2009

randomtuesday


I was pondering over these last night. I thought to myself, if I want not to feel sad or make myself sad, all I need to do is not bother myself over every crappy, shitty stuff that goes on around me, nor wallow in distressing situations. But if I do want to get sad, then I just need to get myself involved with such things. The same with being happy or happiness, I just need to get myself involved in things that make me happy or things that cause light-heartedness and that'll make me smile. So basically, sadness or being sad and happiness or being happy can both be self inflicted or self-induced.

I guess it's all a matter of having the right perspective. The power to shape one's mood for the entire day is actually in one's own hands. Life is both good and bad. So it's up to each of us to decide whether we want to be happy or sad.







Photobucket

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels