20 October 2009

I'm sure some of you have read my post about CloudCrowd, the Facebook application that's actually a money making one. I discussed it within this blog a few days back.

Anyway, after I made my post, I checked back regularly with CloudCrowd but always ended up disappointed because there weren't any tasks available. I was beginning to think it was all a hoax.

But today, I went in and tried to look for opps but instead, I found a letter from Alex Cloud, CEO of CloudCrowd. From the letter, it was obvious that since CloudCrowd was still in beta, there were still a few minor glitches that needed to be resolved. In it, Alex said there will be new tasks available by next week.

Whew! Now I can sigh with relief. For a moment there I thought I made a mistake in telling my friends about it. I was starting to feel embarrassed and guilty thinking that some other bloggers actually signed up for CloudCrowd under my name. But I'm counting on Alex' word for it.

I'm posting a copy of his letter to all CloudCrowd workers.





Photobucket

3 thoughts:

hi! i'm sure that even if it was a hoax which you have proven is not at all, i'm sure all the bloggers who signed under your name will understand that you only want to share with them ways on how to earn from the internet.

and it's good to know that your boyfriend is okay now.

have a happy day!

 

cloudcrowd management are doing their best in the business. There was new tasks today. really cool!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels