05 October 2009




On 21st September, I requested for a payout from Microworkers. It was my first time to get paid from that site. I was informed they already sent the letter containing the PIN needed to complete the payout process.

However, almost 2 weeks have passed and no letter arrived so I got concerned and I sent a ticket to the Microworkers admin. Then today, when I opened my inbox, I was surprised to find a notification from PayPal regarding new funds from Microworkers!

It was surprising to know that they were kind enough to send the payment even if I don't have the PIN yet. Thank you Microworkers!

Photobucket

1 thoughts:

hi! it's good to know that they paid you already. i'll check what microworker is all about and see how i can earn too. have a pleasant week too , sunshine

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels