03 October 2009

I'm fairly new to the Entrecard network. I think I joined it in the latter part of August. So seeing consistent droppers in my drops inbox never fails to bring a smile to my lips.

September has come and passed and I think it's just right that I thank my top droppers for that month. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!



The Sweet Life

Live for Life tinkerputt's turf

Also included in this list is The Great Immitator. Sorry, I couldn't post your EC badge. I tried and tried but am no techie so I failed.

But anyway, thanks to all of you and to those who regularly visit my blog. May God bless you all richly! (pqcew6sb8z)


Photobucket

5 thoughts:

i'm so happy, i can see my badge and your welcome sunshine! have a wonderful weekend!

 

Thank you too. I just added your blogs on my blogroll.

 

Wow, I'm glad to see my banner here. ^_^
Thanks a lot. :)

- http://liezl-read-write.blogspot.com/
- http://lizspeaks2.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels