28 October 2009

It's been a while since I last traveled out of the country and since Christmas is nearing and along with are the long holidays as well, my boyfriend and I are thinking of traveling maybe just within the Asia-Pacific region. After all, we have friends based in Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong and even in Guam.

This early we're already calculating the expenses we might be incurring although plane tickets-wise, we can get those at discounted rates since my dad has a travel agency. Now we need to scout for hotels to stay in. However, we need to look for the not-so-expensive ones.

It's a good thing I came across this information that Accor Hotels in the Asia Pacific region are holding a 3-day super sale in all of their hotels, that's over 1,000,000 hotel rooms, all over the Asia Pacific region! What's even better is the hotel rooms has starting rates of as low as $30.00 per night! Yipee! This early, I can imagine how much we'll be saving by availing of Accor Hotels 3-Day Super Sale Asia Pacific which has been running since 27th October and will last until 30th October. All we need to do is book the room online within that time period and once we do, we just need to choose any date between 09th December until 10th April in which to stay in the hotel.

With the hotel details practically ironed out and extra money in our account from the sale we'd be availing of, we have enough time and money left in our hands to plan on the other aspects of our impending trip.☺

Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

1 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels