07 October 2009

Being an Entrecard user afforded me the chance to make my presence felt in the blogosphere. Not only that, I got to meet a lot of bloggers who, hopefully, would become good friends of mine. I gained much needed traffic to both of my blogs and my blogging world widened.

That's why I highly recommend it to newbie bloggers (I'm actually somewhere in-between being a newbie and a not-so-newbie, too). If you want to increase traffic to your blog, network with other bloggers, meet and make new friends and just basically have fun, join the Entrecard network.

Joining is fairly simple. Just click on the banner below this post and you'll be taken to the Entrecard sign-up page and you can start from there. Their site interface is very easy to navigate in, too, so getting started can be done in a jiffy.



Photobucket

2 thoughts:

I agree with you, I have been entrecard almost a year. And I enjoy it and it has greatly benefited my blog and exposed me to lots of other very interesting blogs.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels