02 November 2009

How time flies! I feel as though it was just a few weeks ago when I was thanking my loyal EC droppers for September and now, it's time to acknowledge my October top droppers.

This should've been posted yesterday. However, I took an unscheduled 2-day hiatus from the online world this past weekend. It wasn't because I went somewhere (last weekend being Halloween and All Saints' Day). I just stayed home, actually. But because of Typhoon Santi, there was a power outage at our place last Saturday, 31st October, from like 5 in the morning to 3 in the afternoon. By the time the power resumed, I was too lazy to go online because I was stuffing myself full with chicharon baboy, chocolate cake, pizza, mojos and chips. Then yesterday, Sunday, my sis-in-law and I spent the whole day exchanging spooky stories (I love sharing spooky stories with her because she's such a scaredy cat!). Anyway, I'm blabbering again.*rolls eyes* Geez, can't seem to shake the blabbering off.

On to more important things, I am posting below my top EC droppers for the month of October and as a token of appreciation to them for regularly visiting my blog, I am featuring their links at the left-hand side of my blog.☺



Once again, thank you, thank you, thank you very much!


3 thoughts:

hi bambie! same here, no electricity at our place from 6:00 am to 4:00 pm buti na lang the weather is cold so i just did some chores and then sleep. sarap naman ng chocolate cake, it makes me crave for it now.

 

congrats to the top droppers for october. This past weekend have been busy for me also. Have a great week!

 

Hi, first time here on this blog and found it very interesting for visit.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels