17 November 2009

There's an on-going votation for the Top Health Blogger under the Parenting Community over at WellSphere and one of the candidates is one my favorite mommy bloggers, Pehpot of Make or Break. You can vote for Mommy Pehpot here. Or by clicking the badge I have over there at the right-hand side of my blog.

Mommy Pehpot just recently gave birth to a very pink, very cute, very healthy baby girl named Sati and I know she'll consider it your post-baby shower gift to her if you vote for her. You still have plenty of time to vote for her so go right ahead and click here.

2 thoughts:

Hey sweetie, dropping EC and clicking Adgi here today, have a terrific day! :)

 

ey bambie thanks so much for this :) muah!

as with the sling, I got a wooden ring and just sew some blanket on it.. super expensive nga kung bibili eh hihi

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels