21 November 2009

It's Saturday again. Geez. The days seem to fly by so swiftly. I don't have anything else to do so I'm just lazing in front of my desktop posting this one and playing Farmville while working on some fun quizzes over at Blogthings. While doing all those, I'm also watching a basketball game on TV. My favorite team is playing so I can't miss it for the world. LOL! I'm thinking of what to post but obviously, nothing important came to mind. That's why I'm relegated to posting random stuff. Forgive me. Oh well.

Speaking of the quiz I took at Blogthings, here's the result.





Your Common Spelling Mistake Score: 100% Correct





Your spelling is excellent.

You don't fall for common spelling pitfalls, and you spell almost everything correctly.




On to other stuff...did I tell you guys that my blogversary is less than 4 months away? Yes, that's right and it so happens that that's my birth month as well. Now I'm thinking, should I host a contest? Hmmm. Maybe. The thing is, I can't come up with any ideas and I'm scared that I might not be able to handle the pressure. LOL. Hay. Well, I still have several months to think it over.

Now I have to end this senseless babbling. My nephew's egging me to help him with that PSP game he's playing. Yes, a two year old kid is playing Transformers on his PSP and he wants me to help him maneuver Optimus Prime. Okay now. It's time for some major ass-kicking!

5 thoughts:

techie na talaga mga bata ngayon. hahaha. hilig maglaro ng mga gadgets.

 

hi bambie! kamusta? busy po ba? no post for the past three days. i hope you're having a great week.

 

It's really very hard to post in an instant since many times our minds just would not cooperate. The solution here is to write your articles in a notebook or pad and to publish articles as the need arises. Obviously you are a good speller since you got a 100% score in spelling. It's amazing how you can do so many things or be occupied with so many things at the same time, lol. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

 

Hi Bambie,nice range of topics on this post,always interesting,I have some days when I just have unrelated topics,and it turns out great. Have a great day!

 

I love the two year old with the PSP.Watch out because before long he will be beating you.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels