03 December 2009

I don't know if any of you have noticed but I've been M.I.A. for the past 10 days, I think. But God! It seems like 10 years! LOL! Well, I was all poised to take on my usual online activities last Monday (the 23rd) when I realized I didn't have internet connection. What a bummer! It wasn't until about 2 days after that when I got my connection back and when I finally did, something happened again.

I learned that A, who's been down with the flu for a couple of days already was rushed to the hospital. The findings? A(h1n1)! Imagine that? I was so worried. I was advised not to visit A at the hospital. My mind, my very playful mind started imagining things. Weird things. I was on pins and needles anticipating the worst case scenario. I didn't have the drive to go online and try to drown my worries with my usual online activities. Thankfully, after about a week of confinement, A was discharged. End of story? Not quite.

Early this past Tuesday morning, A got into a vehicular accident and was once again rushed to the hospital due to concussions and bruises. He underwent a CT scan today and they found a blood clot on the left side of his head. The doctor said it's nothing serious but I'm still worried. Well, at least A still has it in him to text and call me. So I'm hoping that it really isn't serious.

What an extraordinary 10 days it has been for me. I felt as if I was on an emotional roller coaster and at the same time trapped inside a whirlwind. I just hope everything works out for the better in the coming days. As it is, I'm just trying to get things back to normal after the onslaught of emotional and mental badgering I went through and am still going through.

3 thoughts:

hi sis!na miss kita! sobrang dami nga ang nangyari sa iyo. i really hope that A will be okay, i'll be praying for him. take care po.

 

uhmmh who's A? anyway, what a bad days for A. I hope he/she will recover soon. and it's good you are back. I missed you!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels