08 December 2009

Awards, I mean.☺

After receiving a downpour of awards from just one person a couple of weeks ago, another gorgeous online friend of mine (and my namesake, too!), Bambie of Azumi, complimented me with these:


 
 



Actually, this post is long overdue. But as you all know, some things came up which prevented me from posting this set of awards right away. Anyhow, let me just say that I'm really touched. Awards are always heartwarming, especially when you know that the one who gave it to you actually had you in mind when deciding who to pass the awards on to.☺

Thank you for these Bambie. You have a kind heart that's why God showers you with immeasurable blessings.☺

Now I'm going to pass these on to the following lovely people who have made my blogging experience more enjoyable because of their friendship:

Joy-Anne
Marose
Leilanie
Liezl
Ria
Shaine
Mara ♥ 


5 thoughts:

Thanks my dear. I will grab them later...

Btw, how do you earn from ask2link? I signed up under you.

 

hi sis! salamat po talaga sa concern, i really appreciate it. thank you for these awards, i'll post this later. you also make my blogging experience lovely!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels