09 December 2009

Back when I was still in highschool, I considered math as my waterloo. It wasn't that I flunked the subject. I just wasn't as good at it as I was with my other subjects. Whereas in my other subjects my average grade ranged between 98-95, I averaged around 90-92 in my math subjects. Math and I have no love lost between each other. LOL! That's one reason why I majored in Journalism. Nyahaha!

Imagine my surprise then, when I learned about a website which offers an Algebra solving software. The title of the website Algebra Cheat says it all. It gives you tips and tricks on how to solve algebraic equations in 5 minutes flat. Whew! Algebra assigments back in hisghschool almost always made my nose bleed! The software they're promoting also gives step-by-step solutions to each problem a student enters - yes, a student needs just enter a problem and the software actually solves it and then it provides an explanation as to how the answer/solution was reached. Cool, huh?

If you know anyone who, like me, wants to maintain a striking distance from math (but then has no choice but to still study it), try to suggest this site. I'm not suggesting an easy way out, but then if they get to understand how to solve an equation throught the explanations given, maybe they'll realize it wasn't so hard after all.:) Oh, how I wish this was already available back when I was still in highschool.

2 thoughts:

I love algebra, that was the extent of my math genius LOL :)

I have a giveaway at my blog, if you're interested :)

http://verabear.net/2009/12/got-heart-planner-giveaway/

 

hi sis! yehey! finally makakapost na ko ng comment, meron kasing error kagabi pa.
i'm done posting the awards you gave me. thank you po.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels