04 December 2009

Since I'm back to my regular routine, i.e. blog hopping, writing, working on my online programs and playing Facebook games after more than a week's hiatus, I'm back to joining blog contests again. Whew, what a segue way!

Anyway, as I was visiting my regular blog route, I discovered that Levy of Living Life to the Fullest is holding a blog contest in celebration of their 5th wedding anniversary on 12th December. Isn't that grand? They are the ones celebrating the anniversary and yet, they're generous enough to shower us with prizes.☺

The contest began yesterday, 3rd December and will be running until the 15th and in keeping with the short length of the contest, Levy's contest rules are very simple. Just guess her and hubby's theme song (how sweet!☺), be a follower of her blog, blog about her contest (that's what I'm doing now *wicked grin*) and share it with your friends via the social networking/bookmarking sites you're connected with. Simple, right?

I know you're itching to know what the prizes are. Okay, if you're from the Philippines, particularly Manila, you get 2 gift certificates worth Php 500.00 from any store of your choice (provided the store sells GCs) OR $10.00 straight to your PayPal account if your from the province or from abroad.

If you want to learn more contest details, please hop on over to Levy's blog.

3 thoughts:

LOL @ playing FB games! I've not been playing the games there in ages, used to be so addicted! :)

 

thanks dear bambie for this post..

Good luck in my contest.. Hope you'll win! mwaaaa...

 

Its our first wedding Anniversary, my husband would be away for work for some days and he returns the same day as our wedding anniverary. I want it to be something special. since our marriage we have been travelling a lot. we have given eachother so many surprises but i want this to be a little different. can anybody help?

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels