05 December 2009

A few days back I related the things that happened to me during my hiatus from the world wide web.

Well, this is just a quick update of sorts. A's blood clot on the left side of his head didn't change over the days and it brought him persistent headaches and bouts of nausea. He was scheduled to undergo an operation on Monday, the 7th. However, last night, he had another CT scan and he was told that the clot was starting to get nasty so he had to go under the knife ASAP. He was operated on at 11:30 last night, he texted me a few hours before that to let me know of what was happening. Thankfully, the operation was successful and he's fine now. I can now heave a genuine sigh of relief and plaster a genuine smile on my face.☺ 7HE9F9WQ9CHD


3 thoughts:

That's good news, I's sure you are Overwhelmed with relief.

I know anyone can had rough time after the operation, Far more I wish him all the best of luck and Life-long positive lifestyle, including his health.

 

hi bambie! mabuti naman naging okay yung operation niya. makakapagpahinga ka na ng husto at hindi mag-aalala. i'm happy for you!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels