23 December 2009

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read Kaye's post. In it, she gladly shared the good news that Ken Brown of Adgitize has decided to revert advertisers' fees to $14.00 from $24.00. That really is great news for their members who used to be advertisers as well. It was pretty obvious that there was a drop in the number of advertisers when the management decided to raise their prices to $24.00. Now that the fee is back to it's previous price, I'm certain the bloggers who used to advertise with them will find their way back to Adgitize.

I still advertised with them even if they raised their prices because of the tremendous traffic being a member brought to my blogs. But when my ads expired in early part of December, I looked for other ways to still make the most out of my being an Adgitize member. When I learned of the good news, however, I decided to renew my ad right away and it was approved instantly because as I was clicking Adgi ads, I realized I'm down to the advertiser's limit of 51 again.

All I can say is that Adgitize really rocks!

7 thoughts:

hi sis! good news nga iyon. i was an advertiser for two months but when they raise their ad prices, i decided not to join.
i know your leaving for your vacation for nueva ecija and baguio city, i hope you get to really relax and enjoy your trip.
merry christmas dear bambie!

 

The price hike to 24$ was made because of the need of expanding the service (more workers, better server). Now with the reduced price the service could end up like last year in April/Mai with some outages as we will see again much more advertisers joining in the next three weeks.

To compensate the loss of this planned revenue the earnings for members above 400 points will decrease (and the other members also get little bit less than before) and the affiliate earnings is made now depending on the length of the FIRST TIME AD.

Perhaps a reduction to 16 or 18$ would have been better instead of going back to 14$, advertisers would slowly but steady rise and there would not be the need in the future to make again an announcement to raise the ad price.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels