14 December 2009

From 5th to 12th December, I was able to receive several payouts from 2 of my online programs. One was from Adgitize and the other one was from Microworkers and I'm just so pleased because my persistence (in clicking and writing articles) paid off, again.

The payment from Adgitize was not what I hoped to earn being that I advertised with them last month. But I was expecting the outcome because I wasn't able to write posts and click on ads for more than 10 days, from 22nd November to 2nd December. Just the same, I'm glad to have reached payout.

The Microworkers payment was a long time coming. For a while I didn't do any micro tasks there because most of the tasks where, well, let's just say uninteresting. Only last month did tons of writing tasks get posted on their system and these I gladly participated in.


Payment proof from Adgitize


Payment proof from Microworkers

To those of you who haven't yet explored both sites, I can vouch for their legitimacy. I wouldn't have lasted this long with both if they were no good. Adgitize helped boost my blog's traffic and Microworkers has been a steady source of passive income. If you want to find out more about both sites, just click on the banners below.








 

6 thoughts:

hi sis! i've signed up with microworkers too but i've only done a few tasks so my payout for this site will not be release any time soon. well, congratulations on your earnings from these sites.

 

Congratulations. Hope you will earn more. It's nice to blog about things you like and still earn from it. It's just like having your cake and eating it too. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

 

Sis, as for microworkers, how does payment take place. Do they have to send you something just like Google Pin. I stopped working with them because I thought it's hard to receive payout. Hehe.

 

Glad to see another pinay making money online! You can drop by my site too and maybe learn about other free money making online stuffs at http://bucksfreeonline.blogspot.com/
And also my new blog http://chopsueyrice.blogspot.com/

Or if not, you can just post you link there. Thanks and mabuhay!

 

congratulations on your payments. ako, ilang buwan na sa microworkers hanggang ngayon di pa mareach ang payout. heheheh

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels