30 December 2009

I was rummaging through one of my drawers the other day and I saw a stack of articles I’ve written long ago that have been laying there, gathering dust. I felt sad because I know those were good articles (I have to say so because they were actually articles I wrote for class and I got good grades for them) and the thought of them going to waste pinched at my heart. I’m getting to be overly dramatic, I apologize.

Anyway, I recently came across a website where I can actually submit these articles to! It’s an auto approve article directory site where you can submit your articles for free. They’ll instantaneously include your articles in their vast archive thus exposing your articles to the whole world in minutes. That’s great news, right?

If you have articles waiting to be published, I highly recommend Article All.

1 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels