20 December 2009

In just a few days, 2010 will be making its grand entrance already. I'll be turning a year older and so will my favorite nephew. Well, he's my favorite nephew because he's my ONLY nephew (so far). He'll be 3 this coming March so I guess he'll no longer be a baby but a full-blown toddler. As it is he's already showing signs of growing up because from being a big Thomas the Tank Engine fan, he's now into Transformers, kiddie billiards, PSP and super heroes.

One time he even asked me to place a towel at his back, sort of like a cape, and then he proceeded to roam around the room making plane-engine noises and shouting "superhero Keoni".☺

That's one reason why his parents decided to buy him a Spiderman costume (Spidey also happens to be his favorite) complete with a mask and gloves that make web-slinging sounds to somehow give him a feel of what it's like to be a "superhero".


My Spiderman baby.☺


Trying some "web-slinging" action.


He loved his costume so much, he went to sleep wearing it.☺

 
Playing NBA 2009 on his PSP.

My little boy is no longer a baby, not yet a boy. How time flies. 



3 thoughts:

Woo hoo Spidey in da house! I love my baby niece too and will always dote on her when she comes home for a visit, she's staying in the UK for now with her mommy and Daddy! Your nephew is adorable, hugs! :)

 

hi sis! sobrang daming activity this christmas season, hindi natuloy ako nakakavisit sa site mo. ang dami ko tuloy na miss na post. pasensya na po. take care po and enjoy the holiday season. hindi ako makapost ng comment using my name and url kaya google account ko na lang. take care palagi!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels