21 December 2009

A few days ago, I was blabbering that I lack inspiration that's why I can't get my creative juices to flow freely and smoothly. I said I needed a vacation, even just an overnight retreat. Well, finally, I'm on my way to one.☺

Well, it's actually going to be just a day and a half's worth of [hopefully] relaxation. On the evening of the 24th, my brother, myself and his family are heading up north to my sis-in-law's parents in the province (Nueva Ecija). We'll probably get there late, maybe midnight of the 25th. Incidentally, the 25th also happens to be my brother's in-law's wedding anniversary.☺

The next day, we'll be heading further up north to the summer capital of the Philippines, Baguio City. I haven't been to Baguio in ages. I think the last time I went there was back in 2000 for my cousin's wedding. I'm optimistic that the trip will do me good. As it is, I really need to refresh, regroup and recharge for inspiration because a client has just informed me that he needs 25 500-word minimum articles from me weekly. I have already submitted a total of 10 to him and thank goodness he had high praises for those articles. Hopefully, the trip will give me the inspiration I need to work on this long-term project.☺

4 thoughts:

i'm so happy for you sis that you get to have your much needed rest. i hope you enjoy your trip!

 

Oh yay! I am also looking forward to my hotel getaway coming soon, have fun sweetie! :)

 

ohhh i would love to visit Baguio but i am on the other end of the Phils lol

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels