05 November 2009

I've been an Adgitize member since August of this year but can you believe that I only started earning from it middle of September? Yes, as stupid as it sounds, I wasted a month and a half doing nothing, not taking advantage of my Adgitize membership.

So after mentally kicking myself once I started seeing the benefits of Adgitizing in mid-September, I started being a serious Adgitizer. I'm glad I did because I finally qualified for a payout! Yay!




My first Adgitize payment!☺ It's there, it's really there! It's only $15.01 but it's enough to fire me up. Now more than ever, I am convinced that Adgitizing is one of the best decisions I have made, so far, in my online journey. Here's hoping I could reach payout again this month.

5 thoughts:

hi bambie! same here, got my adgitize payment today. but i know that next month, i won't be able to get any payment because i haven't been adgitizing.

 

congratulations on your payment! I still have to post a blog about my payment also :D :D

 

congrats!!!!!

sige click lang lagi hihi at lage gamitin ang tool ko ha


:)

may ni request ka bang isa pang site.. anyway kung meron,, give me more time ha.. naglilinis pa ako eh.. ang dami kase nasa list na wala naman na pala ung banner ko sa site nila :)

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels