14 November 2009



Last month, I was doing my usual blog walking and was reading posts from Mye's Blog Appetite, when one particular post caught my attention. It was for the $5 winner of the blog contest she's holding - a random winner was chosen from all the participants who displayed the contest's badge on their blogs. She did state there that she would be giving surprises along the way prior to the culmination of the contest this Sunday, 15th November. Anyway, I ended up the winner. Tee-hee-hee!

After that, Mye said she has another surprise waiting for those who will include her blogs, all three of them: Blog Appetite, Home and Parenting, Scrap Like Crazy in their Technorati favorites. Well, I'm a good girl so I did just so. Surprise, surprise! Who would've thought I'd make it two-in-a-row?☺ Last 10th November, Mye posted the random winner, and yes, it was me again. LOL! Random.org must love me. Tee-hee-hee!



Just a few more days and Mye's blog contest is drawing to a halt. It was a great experience for me because it's the first blog contest I ever joined and now I'm certain it's also going to be the most memorable.☺ Thank you so much Mye and God bless!

5 thoughts:

hi sis! congratulations for winning the contest, two in a row.

i've posted the award on my blog and i've already chosen the design of my gown for the wedding.

have a happy weekend too!

 

you're so lucky naman.. sana maambon ako ng swerte mo hehe.. goodluck girl

 

Congratulations for winning the contest. It is not the prize that counts but the feeling of achievement and recognition. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

 

Wow sis ang swerte mo nman! It's another blessing.

Congrats! I'm happy for you.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels