12 November 2009

I was so surprised when Ms. Marie of Travelin' with Marie informed me that she has an award waiting for me. I've been visiting her blog eversince I chanced upon it through Entrecard but we never really had a chance to interact with one another until recently. I decided to follow her blogs because I always find something interesting to read in her blogs.

Anyway, Ms. Marie is sweet enough to grant me an award, which I whole-heartedly accept, of course.☺ She's bestowed upon me "The Best Blog Award" and for that, I thank you, Ms. Marie, from the bottom of my heart.

Incidentally, Elai of Elai's Haven also honored me with the same award and I'm grateful to her. She's one sweet preggy mommy who never fails to drop some love on my blogs.



Now for the rules in accepting this award:

To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers you've awarded to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

So I am now passing this on to the following:

 ♥ Shaine
Melody
Krisel
Twerlyn
Spinning Lovely Days
Dhemz
Marice
Mhai
Tricia
Dez
Mariuca
Texas_Sweetie
Joy
Niko
Rosemarie



13 thoughts:

Thanks for the award sis, I already have this award kaya I just add your link here Blog award

 

Hey Sunshine, did I get the right post? I can't seem to see my name here. :)

Thanks for stopping by my site and congrats on your award sweetie! :)

 

wow u are so sweet! thanks for including me sis. ill grab this one and post it later! muahugz!

 

hi bambie! thank u for the award..ikaw ba yong nag comment dati sa post ko kaya lang i can't follow because the link wont get me through..

your mom is here in the US?

 

hi ate sunshine!
Thank you so much for giving me this
wonderful award, i really appreciate!
I'll post it on my next entry. :)
thanks again

 

hi sis..thanks a lot for sharing this award to me...will grab this soon....salamat din sa dalaw at comment....:)


ingat!

 

hi sis! when i saw this post yesterday, i was unaware that my blog was awarded with this award. hehehe. i will post it tomorrow.

 

Thanks for this wonderful award sis! so sweet of you to include me here. :)

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels