11 November 2009

You may be wondering, "Why the heck does she need a bath robe?" or "She doesn't have a bath robe?" Well, I actually do have a bath robe but it's silk so it doesn't really serve it's purpose of keeping me warm (or dry, for that matter) after a bath. So I'm thinking of gifting myself a new one, much like this cotton terry bath robe I found:



Cute, right? I just love the color! It's not purple, but I also love the color pink so this will do.  A terry bath robe is warm and fluffy enough to keep me comfy and cozy after a bath, especially since I love taking cold showers. The belt will also keep me snug. I really need one ASAP because most of the time, some relatives of my sister-in-law drop by our house and stay on for days and it makes me uncomfortable taking a bath and coming out of the shower just wrapped up in my towel knowing that there are other people in the house. So instead of running for dear life from the bathroom to my bedroom lest someone sees me, a bath robe will suffice.

I also have my eyes set on a pink waffle bath robe. At least it's not as heavy as that one above, just right for the climate here in the Philippines, but good enough to still keep me snug and comfy after a bath. The manufacturers of the one I saw even offer to have my full name or monogram stitched on the robe. Cool, huh? Or, this really cute bath wrap just might do the trick, minus the model of course! No need to tie a belt, and there's no risk of the belt becoming loose. Just look:


 
Such a cutie pit, isn't it? Blue will do and besides, Hello Kitty is one of my favorite Sanrio characters. Oh well. Decisions, decisions. I have to make one and fast before sister-in-law's relatives come by again!


BuyBlogReviews.com

1 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels